VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 330 Vynckeneers are stationed in their offices in Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, China, Thailand and Malaysia.
Thanks to more than 4.000 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers, they maintain a stable position in the market. This allows them to offer excellent job security.
For our client, Vyncke, we are looking for an International Project Sales Manager.
You analyze the global demands and identify and prioritize potential markets and clients. You select and evaluate new projects according to the global and regional sales strategy. To fulfill the customer needs and realise winning solutions you communicate and work together with the operational, technical and research team. You prepare project sales proposals, generate, negotiate and secure new project orders to meet your assigned sales targets. In order to maintain the relationship with your clients you communicate with them during the entire sales process. You initiate contacts and build close business relationships with a wide range of prospects and current clients and in different industries worldwide. Finally you organise internal reporting on market opportunities and client meetings.
- You have a master degree in technical engineering and experience in sales and business development in a technical B2B environment
- Travel and working international (30%) is what you seek.
- Experience in the wood, agri- and food industries is a plus.
- You have strong communication skills and can easily convince others. You are confident and mature in your negotiations.
- Difficult situations and complex problems are seen by you as a challenge
- Your are a real entrepreneur and teambuilder.
- You can speak English fluently, expressing yourself in other languages is a real asset..
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy responsibility and taking initiative, are you willing to travel and do you have an open international mindset ? Then you could be one of the new Vynckeneers. You take part in the growth of a dynamic company, with focus on alignment, ambition and authenticity. Vyncke offers you an competitive salary package.
Regarding the application procedure
More information? Contact Veronique Innegraeve at +32 468 33 70 07 or at email@example.com